You have planted the seed –
Let us help you continue to grow
The Admin Tree help people who feel they just need a helping hand.
From the student who requires:
- Private tuition eg spelling, reading, writing and/ or numerical skills
- Assistance with essays / assignments
- Organisating and meeting deadlines
- Resumes / Cirriculum Vitaes (CVs)
To the lecturer / researcher who requires:
- Help with their publications
- Lesson Plans and assessments
- Proofreading and / or editing
- Someone as guest speaker for their presentations
Or the individual who just needs a helping hand with:
- Sorting of papers
- Creating space within their home
No matter who you are, or what you need, no task is too large or too small for The Admin Tree.
The Admin Tree is located in South West Sydney. The Principal, Danielle Corrie established The Admin Tree in July 2005 after recognising there is a need for administration support as well as home organisation and management.
Danielle has experience in many areas including:
- Essay Writing and Referencing
- Proofreading and Editing
- Book reviews and book endorsements
- Writing of CV and Resumes
- Administration and Typing
- Teaching, Assessing and Conducting Research
- Collating and filing
- Organisational skills
Danielle is also a published author – her book being Teida’s Story life through the eyes of a dog.