Not long after seeing two yellow tailed black cockatoos in my front yard, my local…
When writing a CV keep in mind the three w’s… What, When & Where…
- What are your educational qualifications?
- What are your personal qualifications pertaining to the job you are applying for?
- What other grant / fellowships / scholarships have you applied for?
- What is your past and present experience
- What workshops have you attended
- What are the dates of your employment history
- When did you receive your qualifications?
- When did you start / complete your workshops
Be sure to include dates and timeframe. If you are to use format dd / mm/ yy then continue this format throughout your document?
- Where did you obtain your qualifications?
- Where are you currently working?
- Where are you currently studying?
Be sure to list current work history / education first.